Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Moving on UP!

I was really good this pass week with being patient while waiting to hear about my legal clearance. I restrained from checking my application status five times a day, didn't email my recruiter but once, and only called the legal office once to see if they received everything. I did good. Today out of anxious boredom and curiosity I checked and saw the beautiful words saying that I had been legally cleared. Now I'm excited all over again...So I called the placement office again to see where my application was at in regards to receiving an invitation, emailed the medical office to see if I could get a jump on all things medical related, and emailed the health placement desk since the placement office wasn't quite sure of my status. Now, i wait some more. I'm praying on an invitation by new years. :-D !!!!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure you will have your response by new years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just left that part blank. Unless youve been known by another name at any point in your life just leave it blank. Hope this helps! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! And Thank you for responding! This is such a nerve-wracking process, but completely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree! How far along are you in your process now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The background check. I sent off my legal packet Dec 13 and now I'm just (nervously) waiting. Congrats on your call! I can't wait to read about your placement!

      Delete
  5. Don't you just hate the waiting game! Argh! Lol. Im sure they'll be calling you soon. You know the holidays set everyone back. Have you checked online to see if you've been legally cleared yet, because that's how i found out rather than getting a call. And when did you tell them you're available to leave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! *insert excited babble here*! I just checked and I'm legally cleared!!! I've been checking all week for it and it just said nominated! I sent off my application in september and told them i'd be able to leave in October. lol. I'm literally ready whenever they are.

      Delete
  6. Yayy!!! I did a happy dance for you! Now Its your final placment interview and then actual placement!!! Did you have any preferences as to where you want to be placed?

    It seems as though our applications are following the same timeline. Maybe we'll end up at staging together. Are you on the east coast or west coast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get notifications for responses in my email.. Idk why i didn't this time. I'm so late! Sorry! I left my preferences open. I'm still waiting for a call. My nerves are slowly dying! I'm on the east coast. I keep wondering if something went wrong and I won't get placed. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though.

      Delete