Monday, November 5, 2012

I've Got Mail ;)



PEACE CORPS MAIL!!!!!
 Its not my invite, but im sure thats coming soon eh he he .. (nervous laugh). It was still pretty awesome to get something from them and as I mentioned, i was able to fill it out and send it back the same day. In my legal packet was:
  • Two finger print cards
  • Detailed Directions for these *Read carefully*
  • NAC (National Agency Check) Questionnaire
  • Detailed Directions for this *read carefully*
Both fingerprint cards must be filled out so if you are reading this and waiting for your legal packet to arrive in the mail you may want to figure out where you are going to go and get these done at. No they do not allow you to break open a black pen and do your own. Lol, or I would have. I went to my campus police station and they did mines for that free free. Thanks CCPD :-). The NAC questionnaire asked basic info, name, social, place of birth, they asked what county you were born in and I had no idea so I had to call around for that tidbit of information. Apparently whatever burrough you were born in is also your county. So my city was the Bronx and my county was Bronx. Until next time, 
May all things work in your favor and you always recieve fast responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment