Friday, January 4, 2013

Place me please

Yippee!!! I received a call from my placement officer yesterday, January 3rd. He caught me completely off guard and said he was ready to interview me for placement and asked me if i wanted to do it then or set a future date... um no, now please. So there on the spot he interviewed me on my placement preferences, diet restrictions, and just other general questions in regards to my expectations, strengths, and weaknesses. Then on the spot he told me that he had found me suitable for placement and that I should expect an invite in my email WITHIN the next two weeks. I hate it when they say "within" because now I know ill be checking my email daily until I get something. Anyhow, ill take what I can get. Its about to get so frigging real!!! I'll finally know where ill be going so i can look at pictures, research the climate, get my medical work done, and basically just prepare myself for the next two years. I asked about "the big blue packet" that i see everyone in their videos and blogs getting and he said I'm going to get that after I confirm the email. Which was sort of a downer because in my head I pictured opening the packet in front of my family and us all finding out at once where i would be going. But hey, I will not complain. Maybe ill still wait for the packet to come to tell everyone... lol, sike. We all know I'm going to be too excited. Whelp peeps, when I know you will know! May all your processes go quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment