Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Updates, quick and thorough!!!

Hello fellow bloggers and bloggets!!!
It has been a while, i apologize for that. But insanity has insued since receiving my invitation and I've just been trying to maintain. But you don't care about that do you? Haha. Here has been my life for the last nine weeks in bullet formation:
-I have submitted all of my medical paper work and am about $800 poorer because of that
-I have been working insane hours due in part to my last bullet and because i had a hospital bill that needed to be dealt with before i left the country
-I was inducted into two honor societies (Omicron Delta Kappa and Chi Beta Phi), talk about better late than never ...
-Trying to keep all A's so that I can continue to be apart of said honor societies
- Running the Premed Club
-Trying to organize and plan a leadership project
-Became CPR/AED/First Aid certified
-Learning to play the guitar
-Trying to have somewhat of a social life and enjoy those around me before i leave for 2 years

2 comments: